- Single Sign On: Each of our Participating Website offer a single-sign-on i.e.
after a one-time registration on one of the Participating Website, you can sign on (login) to each of the
Participating Website with uniform credentials, without having to go through a separate registration and
sign-on process each time. (“Single- Sign-On”). Single- Sign-On provides a single identity - the basis for
Participating Website you wish to use recognizing and verifying you. Further after logging into any of our
Participating Website you can easily visit any or all of our Participating Website through links in the
Participating Website. You can update your account data at any time.
- The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories
- Personal Information: Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Participating Website, demographic information, and other such 'Personal Information'.
- General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a
result of your visits to, and use of, the Participating Website. This general information does not
identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you
spend on the Participating Website, your browsing history, and other such 'General
- Treatment of Personal Information:
- For the purpose of Single- Sign-On, certain personal data is stored centrally in a database and is available to our affiliates and service providers connected with the operation of Participating Websites.
- Styli collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide the Participating Website and our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If Styli is sold to a third party, or Styli otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Styli would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you'll receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Participating Website.
- Other than as may be required in order to operate the Participating Website, or as otherwise
described in the Participating Website Terms and Conditions or these Terms, we disclose your Personal
Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves
and Participating Website users or as required by law enforcement authorities. Styli's operational
purposes include, without limitation:
- Styli use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g. processing credit card payments, providing customer service, domestic or international data hosting/storage services on cloud or otherwise), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfill their functions (and only on the agreement that they not use your Personal Information for any other purposes); and
- Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding Styli and the Participating Website.
- To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and Participating Website happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
- Apart from aforesaid, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Participating Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you've given us your permission to do so.
- You may review or update the Personal Information that Styli holds in respect of your account
by contacting Styli on [email protected]
- Treatment of General Information: Styli also collects your General Information to
allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of
the Participating Website. Styli may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous
information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates,
advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of Styli's customer
base, and to serve any other business purposes.
However, if you prefer not to store cookies, you can choose to:
- not use Participating Site
- set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
- set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
- delete our cookies after visiting Participating Site
- browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting
technologies, for these purposes.
How can I delete my account and my personal information?
To delete your account:Step1: Go to Account
Step2: Click on View & edit your profile
Step3: Open Security and Privacy
Step4: Then click on Delete Account
Step5: Choose the reason for deleting your account
Step6: Finally, verify your account by adding the OTP received via "the registered phone number or the registered email".
Please read the terms and conditions before deleting your account:
- You will lose all your data and content in your account, including communication records, files, and images.
- You will not be able to use your account to browse Styli's website or app and make purchases. View the information in your account, and confirm if the information in your account can be deleted forever.
- If necessary, please save a backup of the information in your account, in case you might want to recover your account in the future. Please make sure that there are no incomplete orders in your account.
- Ensure that there are no remaining Styli credits in your account.
- Confirm that there are no ongoing returns and orders There are no pending returns.
- You may understand and confirm that, upon deletion of your account, you shall not raise any query or financial claims from STYLI pertaining to your previous orders or pending claims connected to this deleted account I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate
means, and although Styli does so, it will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third
- The Participating Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Styli is not
responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites (Participating Websites excluded) not
operated by Styli, and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there.
Styli encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every third-party website that collects
your Personal Information.